NetVision NVMonitor provides
real time monitoring,
alerts, actions, and event remediation
for user activity and administrative changes
Real-Time Monitoring enables Continuous Audit
NVMonitor enables real time monitoring of access rights, administrative activity, and user behavior. Based on policies, which can filter by affected object or who is making the change, NVMonitor can send alerts, remediate changes, disable attacker accounts, create helpdesk tickets, and more.
NVMonitor event information is collected directly from the source for immutable, non- repudiable, and complete reports. Events are filtered and analyzed in real time to ensure extremely high relevance in reports and alerts.
Some of the activities that NetVision NVMonitor Monitors include:
- Account Creations
- Account Deletions
- Account Status Changes
- Account Attribute Changes
- Group Membership Changes
- File or Folder Permission Changes
- File or Folder Reads, Writes, or Deletes
- User Authentications
- User File or Folder Activity
- Mail Message Create/Modify/Delete
- Mail Contact Create/Modify/Delete
- Calendar Appointment Create/Modify/Delete
- Real Time Response: NVMonitor enables real-time response to permission changes, account creation, user activity and more. In addition to standard email alerts, NVMonitor provides extensibility to remediate tasks, initiate processes, disable accounts, and more.
- Advanced Event Filtering: NetVision provides highly relevant results via advanced event filtering that lets you choose which events a given NetVision policy will monitor. Event actions can then be customized based on time of day, the person taking action, a group membership, which object was affected, and more.
- Export/Email: Reports can be exported and emailed to business managers or auditors on a scheduled basis.
- Integrated: NVMonitor works across multiple platforms and is fully integrated with NetVision NVAssess and Access Rights Inspector to provide complete access rights coverage in a single, easy-to-use reporting console.
To get a complete picture of NetVision's capabilities and ownership options, please sign up for a Free product demonstration >>